At the center of every outstanding school is a strong academic curriculum. A vital part of the educational experience at Holy Trinity is being challenged to think, question, evaluate, discover, and learn analytical and research skills. Our curriculum is based upon national and state standards and emphasizes the need to educate the whole child. This is accomplished through a balanced curriculum rich in traditional academic disciplines, fine arts, technology, and the study of our deep rooted Catholic heritage. While at Holy Trinity Catholic School, a few of the benefits to your child are:
- Personal Instruction with low class size
- Accelerated Reading Program
- Academic success build upon the foundation of Holy Family School and Precious Blood School, which have been awarded status as Indiana Four Star Schools, a 2013 National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, and ranked as A rated schools.
- Modern technology, including student iPads and computer labs.
- Science labs utilizing hands-on learning through STEM technology and equipment
- High school course credit at the middle school in Algebra I, Spanish I, and Biology I